CA&E Railroad Items
All these items where the property of Clyde Goodrich engineer and Charles Flagg conductor who worked for the Chicago, Aurora & Elgin railroad till it closed. The CA&E right of way has now been converted in to the IL Prairie path.
1. CA&E Conductor's hat.
2. CA&E freight sales brochure.
3. CA&E 1944 Christmas card with all employee's signature incorporated into the card.
4. CA&E 1945 time tables, map brochure.
5. CA&E rates of tickets and rules plus maps brochure 1930-1940.
6. The Great Third Rail book given as a personal gift to Clyde with supporting letter on CA&E VP stationary.
7. Amalgamated Association of Street and Electric Railway Employees of America certificate of membership.
8. CRTC rules and regulations hardback book.
9. Book Aurora N Elgin.
10. Book Cooperation moves the Public.
11. Small amount of personal CA&E photographs.
12. Newspaper stories and clippings of CA&E and Charles Flagg.
13. Three sketches by Al Kocsis of Lombard and South Elgin stations.
14. Color pictures of CA&E cars, which I believe came from a calendar.
I am selling all the items above in one lot. I am not selling the items individually. $400 OBO.
Posted in: Collectibles
Find out how close you are to this item!