Unique doesn’t explain what you are looking at in this wine rack. This originally was an “Art Project” that was constructed out of a sound board and strings from a old upright piano. I removed the heavy string/frame but kept the sound board creating the primary structure for the wine rack. The rack dimensions are 5’ wide x 54” tall x 12” deep so it is designed to several bottles of your choice of wines. The following is an overview of features:
• Framed out in turn of the century barn board
• It sits on a set of industrial wheels for portability and aesthetics
• It has a vintage hand-operated bottle corking machine
• There are two vintage rakes to be used for storing your wine glasses
• It has a light tucked under the top for display and functional purposes
• Installed really cool “blacksmith” inspired handles for pushing/pulling the rack
It moves easily but has locking smaller wheels to hold this rack in place wherever you choose to place it within your home. Color matches the faded red color in the vintage barn wood HOWEVER; it could be painted to match alternative décor. This will surely be the topic of conversation at your next event! Check out your average barn wood furniture manufacturers for comparative pricing of something like this very special wine rack. It wouldn’t be unrealistic to see a $2,000 plus price tag on this rack, but I’m selling this one of kind wine rack for ONLY $795!!!